Watch Get VideoGet 6.0 Serial Code Free by Cw85qbm on Dailymotion here. The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. View the full gallery to see more photos. Once on the page, you can expand the gallery for a full screen experience.
Adrian McGoldrick joined Ger Gilroy and Johnny Ward for Friday Night Racing to look back at the work he has done to improve conditions for jockeys over the years. He was appointed the Chief Medical Officer for the Irish Horse Racing Regulatory Board in January, 2008 and over the years, he as earned the trust of the jockeys which has allowed him to study various aspects of the sport intimately. 'I was very friendly with Johnny Murtagh and knew the struggles Johnny was going through so he's the person I can probably thank or blame for having me where I am now!,' he told Ger.
'But I certainly got to know lots of the lads and I was working at The Curragh which was fairly straight forward - it's a flat track. I live literally a mile from The Curragh and then about 13/14 years ago I just got more and more concerned when I looked at the lads with their dehydration - what they were doing to make weight and I asked them would they let me do a small study on them. 'So eleven of the senior jockey's allowed me to take blood before and after racing and it proved what I always knew - these guys were seriously dehydrated during racing. Now I went and looked at their literature and there were only four papers on on jockeys in the literature at the time and so coincidentally at that time the enquiry into safety in racing in 2004 and I made a presentation on making weight and I made a recommendation that we should do further research so I'd like to thank HRI (Horse Racing Ireland) in particular for funding it and obviously Dennis Egan, my Chief Executive at the Turf Club - they totally came on board and said 'Look, we do need to do more research'. 'So I linked up with Giles Warrington - Giles was based in the university of Limerick, a senior sports physiologist involved with the Olympic teams and so, from there, we started the Turf Club Research Team which has expanded quite dramatically.
'Now, we've Sarah Jane Cullen who came through as one of our Ph.D students - she's now a lecturer in Waterford overseeing two of the three projects which we've up and running currently so over the last 11 years we've done quite a lot of research, looking at different areas of racing, be it bone health, looking at hydration, looking at energy used during racing and trying to find out more about racing. 'We do liaise with our colleagues internationally obviously to make sure we're not duplicating what we're doing. We've Gillian O'Loughlin as our senior dietitian for the last 10 years looking at Dietetics and more recently through the Jockey Pathway, we've Wayne Middleton who is a Strength and Conditioning Coach working with our jockeys out of race.
No, I would not like to receive relevant ads. Advanced Analytics We also use advanced analytics cookies to enable us deliver you more relevant content and a better user experience. Pcsx2 0.9.8 bios. By not accepting this cookie your visit to our website will still be tracked albeit anonymously.
With VideoGet you can easily download YouTube videos. VideoGet also supports downloads from more than 750 other video websites, including popular YouTube, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MetaCafe, etc.
Most of these video websites store video in FLV format. A lot of people don't know how to playback these files. VideoGet provides a possibility to convert such video into most popular formats for more comfortable playback. VideoGet allows you to convert YouTube video to 3GP, AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, MP3 and more than 20 other file formats. This lets you not only view it, but also put it into your iPod Video, iPhone, Zune, PSP, mobile phone or any other portable device. Furthermore you can customize video/audio quality, video frame rate, width / height and audio sampling rate.
Which websites does VideoGet support?
With VideoGet you can download video from:
- Download from YouTube,
- Download from Google Video,
- Download from Yahoo Video,
- Download from MySpace,
- Download from DailyMotion,
- and a lot more..
Click here to see full list.
- Downloads video from YouTube and more than 750 video websites. Click here to see the full list of supported websites
- Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV)
- Converts video for any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV)
- One-click-download-convert. Comes with plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browsers
- Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest version
- Simultaneous download supported. To make the download faster, VideoGet allows you to download up to 20 videos at the same time
- 'Download while converting' feature automatically starts downloading the next video while the previous one is being converted.
- Simultaneous converting of multiple files allows to convert up to 10 videos at the same time.
- Download from YouTube in high-quality with a new 'YouTube in HQ' feature.
- Auto remove downloaded files from the list. VideoGet will automatically remove all downloaded files from the list after you close the program.
- Download from MMS protocol MMS streaming media protocol supported.
- Download from RTMP, RTSP protocols
- Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies
- Allows to downloading in a batch mode with ability to save / load batch
- Allows to pause / resume all downloads or individual files per row.
- Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
- Ability to login on YouTube due to inappropriate videos for which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
- Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
- Broken website report. Notify us about broken website by pressing a single button, and our team will fix it as soon as possible.
- Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
- Small and compact
- Designed with 'Easy-to-Use' concept. Nice, simple interface and a solid amount of options
- Works on Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac OSX 10.6 or later
- Works with all types of Internet connection
- Supported languages: Arabic, Български, Český, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Română, Русский, Español, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська.
Download YouTube Video
Capture YouTube Video
Record YouTube Video
Rip YouTube Video
Save YouTube Video
Copy YouTube Video
Grab YouTube Video